This beautiful, bright house surrounded by greenery with a breathtaking view of the historic Three Towers, located in the central and very popular Pfaffenthal district, is offered for sale.
The recreation areas along the Alzette and the Trois Glands park are close by, as well the Upper Town by panoramic lift and the Kirchberg by funicular. And the connection to the public transport network is excellent.
Built in 1952, it has been rehabilitated and renovated over the years while retaining the charm of its character. It is immediately habitable without any additional work!
The house welcomes you through an ingenious entrance hall with an integrated cloakroom, which distributes the following spaces:
- light-filled double living room of more than 30m2, with solid oak parquet and wood stove,
- superb kitchen of ±25 m2 fully equipped with central island, numerous cupboards, a gas cooker, all appliances and a very original dining area under a glass roof which gives access to a patio,
- guest toilet with hand basin.
The first floor is composed of a night hall which leads to three beautiful bedrooms of ±19, 14 and 13 m2, a complete bathroom with window.
The top floor has been converted into a majestic master suite with a shower room, built-in storage and a large balcony overlooking the garden.
The basement is composed of a distribution and storage area, a large laundry room, a boiler room, and a large garage with automatic door.
The entire exterior of the house is beautifully planted with trees and flowers. A magnificent fig tree faces the entrance to the house. The terraced garden has numerous plantings. The grounds are fully fenced.
This delightful property, which is well worth a visit, has delighted only two owners in 70 years and will delight the next as it is clearly a good place to live!
Work carried out:
- 1999 Renovation of walls and parquet flooring, renovation of the first-floor bathroom, installation of double-glazed windows and insulated roller shutters.
- 2000 Earthworks in the garden and planting.
- 2008 Transformation and insulation of the roof, conversion of the attic into a master suite. Installation of the stove.
- 2015 New kitchen and dining area with glass roof, basement tiling.
- 2018 Paving of driveways in lavastone.
- 2019 Installation of gate, mosquito nets, glass door at entrance. New slate facade and roof.
- 2023 Installation of a new condensing boiler.
- The current energy class is H/H and will be improved with the new boiler.
You are welcome to contact us for further information and to make an appointment to visit.
Stéphanie Gilmer - Tel +352 621 408 530 - firstname.lastname@example.org