Available from 1 August 2022
I am pleased to offer this lovely house for rent in a quiet and sought after area!
Free on 4 sides and surrounded by its garden with trees and shed, sheltered from view and facing south. It opens onto a spacious entrance hall, with a large dressing, which leads to the entire ground floor and the first floor.
It is composed as follows.
On the ground floor :
- A spacious double living room (± 42 m2) with working wood-burning fireplace and access to the terrace overlooking the rear garden through the bay windows
- A separate fully equipped kitchen, also with direct access to the terrace and garden
- A separate toilet
- Access to the garage
- Access to the technical room (gas boiler)
On the 1st floor :
- A large hallway that leads to all the other rooms on the floor, it is possible to install an office there
- A large master bedroom (± 20 m2)
- A 2nd bedroom (± 11 m2)
- A 3rd bedroom (± 11 m2)
- A 4th bedroom adjoining the 3rd (± 14 m2)
- A shower room with WC
- A bathroom with WC
The attic is accessible by a retractable staircase and provides additional storage space.
The garage can accommodate one vehicle, there is access to water and electricity and plenty of storage space. Two additional vehicles can be parked in front of the garage and it is very easy to use the public parking spaces on the street.
The house is located in a quiet and pleasant residential area, close to the Pidal, schools, nurseries, Walfer Shoping Center, Walferdange train station and motorways, very quick access to Kirchberg and Luxembourg city by car and bus.
The house is very well maintained and regularly repainted, the kitchen and all sanitary facilities have been completely renovated in 2017.
The monthly amount of 300 Euros for utilities including gas and electricity is an estimate, it depends on the consumption of each.
Monthly rent: 3.215 Euros
Deposit (bank guarantee): 9.645 Euros
Agency fees : 1 month + VAT (3.761,55 Euros)
For further information and to visit, please contact me on +352 621 408 530 or firstname.lastname@example.org